Monday 20 September 2010

I-Spy















I always admire the spartan quality of Myerscough and Mairs styling, less is definitely more in this case. Bells Bicycles just a few doors away in the High Street and is a reminder to get my 1970s Rayleigh Caprice, which I was given for free by maverick genius willow weaver Lee Dalby, revamped and while I'm at it give the Rayleigh Chiltern a check up which I bought a few weeks back for £10 at the local Greenwich and Bexley Hospice as the chain doesn't engage.
Just noticed that Blacklands in Ore is currently up for sale on The Modern House website which lists all architect built houses for sale. This space was Jake Chapman's studio, designed by architects Waugh Thistleton. I've also just come across the recent article on Derek and Tony's house in Hastings Old Town. Tony Howard is Head Gardener over at Fairlight Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment