Thursday 4 August 2011

Like Camper Van Beethoven


...I had a dream last night and in it art journalist/critic Andrew Graham Dixon had for some reason (as dreams go) temporarily replaced the fabulous Eddie Argos as Art Brut's lead singer. Yes, it may have been induced by the bottle and a half of Chateau de Caraguilhes I had indulged in because of a very terrible week at work you understand, but the more I think about it, I think Mr Graham Dixon would make a rather fine replacement (but heaven forbid the most lovely Eddie would ever leave, of course). And I've absolutely no idea what Mr Graham Dixon's singing talents are like, but he seemed like a nice bloke when he used to come in to our offices the Arts Council London in Great Peter Street, SW1 back in the day.
Photo Credit of Art Brut - I'm trying to find out (sorry photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment