Tuesday 4 January 2011

Investment Piece

I had a long obsession with Eley Kishimoto and when the opportunity came up to buy this coat a couple of years back, it hasn't disappointed. It's done me proud over three years, especially this year during the snow and cold. Fabulously warm and a great colour. I hadn't realised from this catwalk picture that these, er, 'coat trousers' were originally designed alongside to match the coat. If I had known, I damned as hell would have been wearing them this Winter, that's for sure. Unfortunately, one of my Eley Kishimoto jumpers didn't make it through for me to wear this Winter as, during the Summer; moths dined a la carte on it. It was impossible to make any repairs to it as the large holes looked like I'd taken a round by a kalashnikov.
P.S. Sad news of the death of Mick Karn - RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment